On behalf of Regdata, we are looking for a C# Developer to join our Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
Regdata SA (www.nextprivacy.ch/en) was founded in Lausanne, Switzerland, in 2015 in order to offer clients a disruptive protection solution for sensitive data via a closed-source software solution. The Regdata Suite solution is the result of eight years of research and development on regulatory architecture and four years of software development. We are creating a software component suite that responds to modern demand for data anonymization and or encryption. It integrates perfectly with your applications and provides your information system with the anonymization and or encryption capacity it requires while adapting to your architecture and business needs.
The employee will be in charge of writing Microsoft windows desktop applications, Windows drivers or Office add-ins in order to parse, modify and stream data flows in real time. This data flows can be HTML data streams or other format binary data streams as for instance Action Message Format over HTTP, MS-FSSHTTP, or other binary format streams over TCP.
• Excellent knowledge of C# and Object Oriented programming (minimum 1 year of experience).
• Good mathematical and statistical skills.
• Basic knowledge of .NET.
• English communication skills (oral and written) — upper-intermediate.
• Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2013.
• Basic knowledge of Regex.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
• Very good problem-solving skills.
• Willing to work on binary data streams.
What’s in it for you?
• Close cooperation with client
• Wealthy project with clear structure.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
• Possibility to learn different business domains
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a “Cool Vendor” in its “Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013” report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, QA and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.