On behalf of xtendx (xtendx.com), Ciklum is looking for Senior Java Developer to join Dnepropetrovsk team on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a team that develops enterprise media platform to encode/transcode, manage and deliver any media content on the Internet/Intranet and mobile devices — the SIMPLEX Enterprise Media Platform.
xtendx is a private, venture-backed Swiss company. Its Simplex Enterprise Media Platform addresses equally, technical and business challenges with a simple to use applications which can be seamlessly integrated with existing IT-Services (CMS, Adserver, Analytics etc.). All online video requirements, from signal acquisition throughout delivery of any format to all channels and devices can be covered in one workflow, as a Service (public or private cloud) and/or Software License (on premise e.g. Intranet solution). With this hybrid approach, the Simplex Platform deploys online video, webcasting, web tv, as on demand or live cast, always respecting the individual security and intellectual property threads requirements of corporates.
• Java development and expertise in terms of design
• Code reviews and cooperation with frontend developers
• Product support
• 2+ Years in Java development.
• Strong technical expertise beyond just what you learned getting your Computer Science degree (or other technical degree)
• Solid understanding of Java language and JVM (1.8)
• Able to pick up new languages and concepts quickly, and a desire to learn
• Familiarity with Servlet API, Spring, Hibernate, Websockets, etc.
• Multithreading experience
• Tools: Maven, Git
• Tomcat 6.x, 7.x
• Database: MySQL//Mongo DB/Elasticsearch (a plus)
• Familiar with Unit Testing
• Experience with an Embedded Database System
• Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Logstash and Docker
• Basic knowledge or interest to learn Apache Spark
• Smart, consistent, self-organized.
• Able to take responsibility, say “No” and pivot to ensure timely delivery.
• Be ready to switch between tasks.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive compensation package
• A transparent work environment
• Working in a team that inspires, and works with you to achieve industry-changing goals
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!