On behalf of Reali, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer to join Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
Reali is a Silicon Valley startup with an Israeli engineering center, developing a cutting-edge platform for the US real-estate marketplace. As a QA Engineer you’ll play a key role in our team, working closely with our server, web and mobile and product teams.
• Creating test automations for analyzing Reali’s technological solution, focusing on our web front-ends.
• Ensure compliance to Company quality policy, respond to internal and external customer reports, develop test methods, and/or write procedures for material characterization.
• Writing test plans and test documents.
• Experience with the following testing techs:
• Selenium Webdriver
• JS Testing frameworks (Chai/Mocha/Jade etc.)
• Protractor — An advantage
• Experience with the following web frameworks — a big advantage:
• AngularJS and Angular (v1.6 and v4)
• Knowledgeable about FLUX architecture (Redux etc.) — An advantage
• Good English communication skills (speak, read, write)
• Ability to work well under low supervision.
• Ability to initiate and progress various activities and tasks both in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
• Good people skills
What’s in it for you?
• Wealthy project with clear structure.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.