On behalf of Biolin Scientific, Ciklum is looking for Software Engineer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Biolin Scientific is a leading Nordic instrumentation company with roots in Sweden and Finland. Our customers include companies working with life science, energy, chemicals, and advanced materials development, as well as academic and governmental research institutes. Our precision instruments help develop better solutions for energy and materials, and perform research at the frontiers of science and technology.
With our knowledge and instrumentation, we help our customers to perform research at the frontiers of surface science technology. We offer world class know-how, committed to scientific excellence and continuous solution development.
• Development of Windows desktop application software analyzing and presenting data from measurements;
• To be an integrated member of the R&D team supporting development of all products in the portfolio.
• Providing high quality B2B product and making technology easily accessible and attractive to customers.
• 3+ years of work experience in software development;
• MSc in Physics, Applied Maths, Electrical engineering, Computer science or equivalent with a strong mathematical interest;
• Excellent knowledge of Java;
• Experience and a genuine interest in scientific computing and numerical analysis;
• Willingness to learn new programming languages and tools;
• Willingness to learn and work on old code bases, as well as create new ones;
• Ability and willingness to work both independently as well as part of a team;
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Experience with C/C++;
• Experience in Scrum process and continuous integration;
• Experience in signal processing, image processing.
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with client;
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy;
• Continuous self-improvement;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!