On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Java Team Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We’re looking for a proactive, self-driven and motivated to learn quickly Full Stack Java Team Leader with good communication and excellent technical skills.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Crypto currencies and online trading using Java 9, Microservices architecture, React+Redux. ux.
Join us and you will lead a newly created team and take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
TechFinancials(techfinancials.com ) is a world’s leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform. Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
· To be a Team Lead of
· Take responsibility on team results, resolve impediments, timely communicate risks
· Do people management (training, motivation, do performance appraisal)
· Make sure the team works according to defined process, follows best development practices, does right technical decisions
· Be a part of a Scrum team
· Join implementation from scratch, define architecture and design
· Work on new features design and implementation
· Work on both UI and Server/DB
· Work on continues technical improvement of the product
· Implement unit and integration tests, do code review
· At least 1 year of experience as a Team Lead/Scrum Master
· At least 5+ years of experience in Java development (Core, multithreading)
· Extensive knowledge and experience working in Scrum
· Knowledge of OOP concepts, Design Patterns, and Software Engineering best practices
· Knowledge of Java 8/9, Spring Core, Web Services, Hibernate, SQL
· Experience working with Web-based applications
· Unit testing (Mockito)
· Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level
· Experience with React+Redux or other JS UI framework
· Experience with Microservices architecture
· Experience with the Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
· Excellent leadership and communication skills
· Proactive and self-driven
· Responsible and goal oriented
What’s in it for you?
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
· Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
· Competitive salary;
· State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!