• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant;
• 5+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Mobile/WEB products via Appium or WebDriver (Selenium) and supportive frameworks;
• Solid skills in Java and OOP;
• Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
• Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system;
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools like Jenkins;
• Experience of working with version control systems GIT;
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
• Good English skills — Intermediate and above.
• Good analytical skills;
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
• Strong communication and problem solving skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates
• really good working conditions
• Automation of regression and another functional testing on Mobile project (iOS and Android)
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks;
• Integrating automated testing into CI process;
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs;
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test;
• Possibility to communicate with developers and project managers.
On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer (Java) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Client’s website: seekingalpha.com
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org