• Master degree in Economics
• Professional experience gained in Audit, Consulting
• Knowledge of IFRS reporting principles
• Upper-intermediate English
• Experienced user in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong project management skills
• Work in changing environment
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Preparation management and analytical reporting
• Participation in budgeting and forecasting process
• Participation in treasury process ( liquidity planning, working capital management, credit control, set up treasury infrastructure, etc)
• Participation in finance closing on month/quarter/year basis
• Participation in automation set up
• Ad-hoc financial estimations, reporting and analysis
• Support finance leaders on selection/prioritization, planning & follow-up on continuous improvement initiatives
• Reporting to Head of Finance Controlling, Head of FP&A
In terms of further growing Ciklum is looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Finance Department in Kyiv.
It is a position for self-organized, professional and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org