On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for Middle/Senior Web Developer to join their Kyiv team on full-time basis.
eToro, the world’s leading social investment network, has long been a pioneer in the blockchain space, having founded coloredcoins.org/ back in 2014, to focus on creating digital currencies for smart economies.
eToro encourages responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. eToro is regulated by both the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
eToro is partnered with Chinese Venture Capital firm Ping An (since 2014), and Russian banking company Sberbank (since 2016). Since 2009, eToro has raised funds from leading investors, such as CommerzVentures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, BRM Capital, and Cubit Investments.
Join our team and come be part of a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies.
Client’s website: etoro.com
• You will be designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems that are in an active transition to Angular 5.
• S. / C.S., related discipline or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years of experience with Angular practices and commonly used modules
• Experience with:
-Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed
-Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
-Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
-Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
-Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
-Documenting code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• High Proficiency in English and good communication skills
• Team Player
What’s in it for you?
• Working with the latest technologies!
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org