• You have fun solving complex problems and you want to work in a team that shares this ambition with you
• You want to develop yourself constantly and you love it to make our online-platform a little bit better every day
• You are interested in splitting large projects into small, manageable subprojects with microservices
• You are already developing software “full stack” meaning from the front end over the back end to the persistence layer or you want to learn how to do it
• You find it exciting to get to know and use new technologies
• Fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Comfortable working conditions.
• You are involved in all phases of software engineering, from conception over implementation to testing and delivery of the software
• You are part of small teams which develop customer-oriented services and applications independently with continuous deployment
• An agile development environment with pair programming and code reviews
• A flexible use of innovative technologies
• A high working quality, which is ensured by extensive test automation
• A constant exchange of knowledge within your team, with our project managers and external partners
• An international work environment with colleagues from all over the world
On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior/Middle developer to join our Client’s team. Client — is an international company, which works on a market during 50 years with 120.000 employees who support 21 million customers in 26 countries. On a daily basis, our Client helps customers make their business successful by supplying them with professional goods and services. Most of the customers are small or medium sized entrepreneurs who fully trust in Client’s services and relationship. For these hard working people, our Client realizes digital solutions and apps to support their business and ease their daily work. Using the newest technologies, they work with passion and dedication on building the future of multi-channel wholesale business. In multiple self-responsible agile teams, we develop and deploy more than 100 microservices every day. These microservices are used to process millions of our customer requests and orders.
• Space for innovation
• Great, international team
• Dynamic and international work environment
• Great creative leeway and high autonomy
• Space for exchange of opinions
• Casual way of communication
• Flexible working times
• Home office
• Individual trainings
• Career improvement programs
• Support for child and home care
• Various health and sports programs
• Good infrastructure — from traffic connections over free parking to nearby shopping facilities
• Team events
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org