• Bachelor’s degree in business or technology required
• 3+ years of demonstrated experience in business analasys, product management, including development of application programming interfaces (APIs)
• Planning or equivalent experience with exposure to product and software development cycles and engineering teams
• Scrum Product Owner and/or Scrum Master certification highly desired
• Prior experience driving UX-centric product highly desired
• Technical aptitude needed to understand the implications of technical product decisions
• The ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects
• Flexible hours for support across time zones
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English;
• Ability to interpret and translate requirements written in English into local language(s)
• Ability to act as a proxy for U.S.-based product owners
• Passion and alignment with our mission, vision, strategy and operating principles
• Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with outstanding abilities in root cause analysis
• Time/prioritization management skills
• Being a servant leader — Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
Backgrounds in any of the following areas:
• Accounting/finance/investor relations
• Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
• US Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC EDGAR) reporting
• Extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
• Track and prioritize the ongoing backlog of functional and non-functional product requirements, documented as epics, stories, and designs.
• Maintain a prioritized backlog of defects, driving these through the development process to continuously improve quality
• Work with other product management team members to maintain a coordinated product roadmap
• Understand stakeholder requirements and translate them into end-to-end scenarios with detailed functional requirements as key input to the software design process.
• Lead backlog grooming to prioritize, decompose & estimate stories.
• Ensure functional requirements are reflected in the catalog of APIs intended for integration between DFS and partner applications
• Drive the instrumentation of our applications for analytic performance and usage statistics
• Collaborate with Architects, Development and Product Management to document release notes where appropriate
• Maintain and clearly communicate project plans, status, and roadmap to product leadership and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis
• Interact with Sales, Customer Success, Implementation teams and Customers.
On behalf of DFS (dfsco.com), Ciklum is looking for a Business Analyst to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are seeking a talented Business Analyst to act as a key member of the Agile development process, engaging deeply in sprint planning and validation.
In this role you’ll partner with Design leads to understand stakeholder requirements, help translate them into end-to-end scenarios with detailed functional/technical requirements, lead backlog grooming and prioritization, decompose & estimate stories, and provide stakeholder-centric design consultation to other disciplines during development. This role will also have primary responsibility for maintaining a prioritized backlog of non-functional requirements, driving analytical analysis of system performance and usability.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN) provides software and services that enable clients to communicate with confidence in a complex regulatory environment. With 3,500 employees in 61 locations across 18 countries, we provide thousands of clients globally with innovative tools for content creation, management and distribution, as well as data analytics and multi-lingual translations services.
ActiveDisclosure is our proprietary, cloud-based disclosure management solution that allows public companies to easily create, manage, XBRL-tag and file financial reports with regulatory agencies including the SEC. The ActiveDisclosure platform provides customers with complete control over the entire disclosure and compliance reporting process, utilizing Microsoft® Office Online, SharePoint, and Azure to deliver industry-leading, SOC2-certified SaaS for reporting professionals.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com