• Agile methodologies knowledge
• Team Management
• Scope Management
• Schedule Management
• Communication Management
• Risk Management
• Change Management
• Business analysis
• Technical background
• Fluent English
• 5+ years of experiences as Agile Project Manager
• Very good team player
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
• Quick learner
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment
• Boosted negotiation skills
• Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
• Product ownership
• Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework
• Enterprise level project at beginning stage
• Strong delivery processes
• Independent delivery team
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Exhibit Lean-Agile leadership
• Support ScrumXP and other process rules
• Facilitate the team’s progress toward the goal
• Lead the team’s effort in relentless improvements
• Support the Product Owner
• Eliminate team impediments
• Promote Scaled Agile Framework quality practices
• Build a high-performing team
• Communicate with management and outside stakeholders
• Protect the team from uncontrolled injection of work
• Coordinate with other teams
• Run team Development Interviews
• Delivery control
• Release management
• Prepare team metrics report
On behalf of Kantar Retail Virtual Reality, Ciklum is looking for Senior Agile Project Manager to join team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
An exciting opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops virtual reality software, using modern technologies for Kantar Retail Virtual Reality. Virtual reality software enables many of the leading global retailers and manufacturers (e.g. Tesco, Unilever) to win at the point of purchase, through improved design and co-creation, merchandising, space, range and shopper activation.
Client’s website: kantarretail.com/virtual-reality
Red Dot Square Solutions (Red Dot) was purchased in February 2009 by WPP Group plc, a FTSE 100 and NASDAQ listed company. WPP has given Red Dot global reach and scale, enabling the deployment of software solutions across the world, ensuring a level of speed, quality and support. As part of the Kantar Group within WPP, Red Dot is able to incorporate industry leading thinking, into the ongoing development and deployment of its virtual reality software. In 2015 Red Dot was renamed to Kantar Retail Virtual Reality.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com