• Experience with modern frameworks / libraries for SPAs like Angular, React and etc.
• Knowledge of Node.js concepts — event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc.
• Experience with Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
• Knowledge of build tooling such as gulp, Webpack;
• You know how functional programming works, OOP not just three letters for you;
• You know how to create modular and testable code;
• And by the way you should be able to read all this without a google translator;
• Higher technical education or other relevant experience.
• Ability to improve professional knowledge.
• Multitasking and good problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and within a timeframe.
• Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM
• Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS
• Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
• Familiar with unit testing and development processes like TDD / BDD
• Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive
• Good team player,
• Willing to improve professional knowledge
• Experience with GIT
• JIRA, Confluence usage experience
• Possibility to learn different business domains.
• Dynamic and challenging tasks.
• Projects from scratch
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
• Creating and maintaining modern interfaces;
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
• Communicate with developers, designers and customers;
• Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
• Be a part to a positive and fun team environment;
On behalf of Ciklum Solutions JS Team, we are looking for a strong Developer to join our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
New Ciklum client in Insurance domain. You have the opportunity of engaging into development of new global product from scratch following lean and agile development methodology.
New product will create a new way of interaction with insurance company and will be scaled globally.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org