• You are a web development pro with 5+ years under your belt.
• You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture, and even better: you’ve got the experience to back up those opinions. Ruby-on-Rails and Linux are probably in your back pocket.
• You’re collaborative, ambitious, and at home in a fast-moving SaaS startup space.
• You have designed, built and iterated on SaaS platforms.
• You have a B.S. in Computer Science (and some honors to boot)
• Experience with Google Cloud, AWS and Big Data.
• To be familiar with frameworks like Spark or Hadoop.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
• Develop core business process in our Ruby on Rails backed web applications
o Design and optimize DB layer (postgresql, mysql)
o Enhance and refactor business logic layers
o Design and expose external APIs to be consumed by multiple clients
• Design and build services to process, analyze, store big data event streams
• Help migrate existing code base and processes to the cloud
• We believe in end to end ownership for the full development lifecycle and strive to write code which is easy to test, debug and monitor
On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Our client helps the world’s best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull, use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content realize its potential. Client’s platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data. The client is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable startup since its inception.
The company was founded in 2013 and quickly grew to serve hundreds of the world’s top content creators. We are fortunate to work with iconic publishing brands and digital natives like Conde Nast, AOL, Slate, The New Yorker, The Guardian, and New York Magazine. We are headquartered in Manhattan, Tel Aviv, and London.
We’ve been fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Senior Software Engineers you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Developer who will take on the whole package when it comes to our code: research, planning, design, implementation, and testing. You’ll push our products into the future, and always have your eye on the Next Big Thing that will make the company stand out.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org