On behalf of Imagine, Ciklum is looking for Junior Automation QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Imagine Software (derivatives.com) is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. Its flagship product, the Imagine Trading System, is a cross-asset trading, portfolio, and risk management solution available as an ASP (hosted) solution or an enterprise application. Developed for alternative investment companies of all sizes, Imagine Software serves thousands of users worldwide with its unique combination of proven enterprise functionality, comprehensive data management and business process automation.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations—maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
• Build, maintain and extend frameworks and automation solutions for testing
• Participate in code/peer reviews with team members
• Have the ability to work in fast-paced environment within a small team that collaborates with multiple teams
• Develop test cases from business requirements (create test data as required)
• Analyze, document, and report status, test results, and testing progress according to the test plan
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools
• Identify and log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented
• Familiarity with software testing (unit, integration, functional, regression)
• Hands on experience with Linux/Unix environment
• Basic programming skills in any OOP language
• Great oral and written communication skills, including strong work ethics
• Must be able to multitask and work independently or in a team
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Financial systems/operations background is a plus
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!