• Proven experience with OpenStack or with other Virtualization platforms
• At least 5 years’ experience as a SW developer (Java, C# or C++ or any other object-oriented programming language)
• Experience in scripting (Python, bash)
• Deep knowledge in networking concepts (L2/L3)
• Proven experience with Linux (customizing, patching)
• Experience with Containers — advantage
• Experience with acceleration technologies (DPDK, SR-IOV/VT-d, QuickAssist)
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English
• Ability to work with remote team (offshore)
• M.Sc/ B.Sc. degree in Computer Science (preferably)or relevant technologic field
• Rapidly extending market
• Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
• Business trips to various countries cross over the world
The right candidate for this position will develop virtual network function environment, while dealing with SW acceleration technologies OpenStack virtualization platform, networking and various computing platform and technologies. The position assumes defining and developing new technologies infrastructure such as Container based Environment, etс.
On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for an experienced NFV Infrastructure Developer
to join its Kyiv team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting Team that delivers a standard-bearing product within the travel industry.
About the client
The product aims to allow Service Providers to reduce Cap-Ex, Op-Ex and most importantly, utilize the community innovation and quickly adopt new hardware, services and versions.
With a very low system footprint and design optimized to extract superior performance, it is the perfect solution for operators seeking to rapidly deploy end-to-end, carrier-class networking solution for business or metro environment.
While simplifying, accelerating, and automating the lifecycle procedures with Home Calling, Remote Backup and Restore, Remote Upgrade, and Customer-Service management features.
The Goal — to run any VNF service out of the box and requires zero setup thanks to the provisioning and control server.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org