• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools.
Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects.
• Constant flow of new projects;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy, European management style;
• Continuous self-improvement.
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information;
• Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget;
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants;
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
On behalf of PMO, Ciklum is looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Program Head, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com