● Around 4+ years of experience in .Net Framework C#
● The relevant experience with
ASP.NET Web API, MVC
MS SQL Server
● SOLID, OOP, OOA, SOA
● Strong skills using Design Patterns
● GIT, TFS, Jenkins/TeamCity/VSTS, Jira
● English level — upper-intermediate / advanced
● Experience with modern MV* frameworks / libraries for SPAs like AngularJS and etc.
● Experience with AngularJS is a must.
● Clean code addicted
● Test Driven Development as a hobby
● Good communication skills
● OData, REST
● Cloud based experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
● Continuous integration;
● Experience with Agile methodologies and principles;
● Microservices architecture;
● Emerging web standards such as web components, shadow DOM
● Experience with CSS precompilers like SASS/SCSS or LESS
● Work in a dynamic environment of US based R&D centers — one of the worldwide leaders in audit consultancy
● Day-to-day work directly with customer’s technical team
● Ability to use cutting edge technologies and approaches
● Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
● Competitive salary
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
● Development of the crucial components of the platform.
● Build solution from scratch (Test driven and Behavior Driven approaches);
● Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
● Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions
● Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests
● Code review.
Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Client — the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 244,400 professionals globally.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com