• At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS and its frameworks (Express, async, etc.)
• Experience with NoSQL document databases (e.g. Mongo, CouchBase etc.)
• Experience with design, architecture and deployment of applications
• An understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience with implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience with front-end technologies, as well as solid understanding of the HTTP protocol
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Strong debugging capabilities
• B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent
• Passion for development
• Hard worker, responsible and committed
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• High analytic skills, fast learner, autonomous and well organized
• Experience working with ElasticSearch
• Knowledge of additional scripting language such as Ruby / Python
• DevOps experience
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates good working conditions
• Build and maintain new and existing server applications
• Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and high performance modules
• Write reusable, testable and efficient code
• Implement security and data protection features
• Deploy new versions of backend servers
• Monitor production environment, find problems and fix them
• Optimize servers’ performance
• Work with various array of technologies such as NodeJS, CouchBase,
• ElasticSearch, Neo4j and many more
On behalf of the New Client, Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End Developer with CI and Big Data capabilities to join growing team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
The Client is a two-sided marketplace for buying and selling discounted gift cards and vouchers in Israel and UK. The website and free app allows users to buy and sell physical and digital gift cards at a discount, and was named by Forbes as one of London’s most exciting start-ups of 2016. The Company offers a secure platform and fraud prevention and is available on web, iOS and Android.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org