On behalf of Ampard, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Backend Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Client’s technology team is further improving the functionality and scalability of new products. The core activities are the development of the IT-framework and smart algorithms. On their growth path they are building an internal IT development team, for which we are seeking the Middle Java developer.
If you are an experienced Java EE developer and want to put your passion at work to make a difference, this Company will provide you a fun and exciting environment.
Ampard Ltd (www.ampard.com) is a Swiss start-up in the domain of management of distributed renewable power plants and demand response. Since 2011 they develop and market AMPARD — an Energy Management System for distributed energy systems. Their customers are in Switzerland and abroad. AMPARD allows optimized control of renewable assets and storage systems, creation of virtual power plants as well as integration of other devices for demand response. The existing solution is recognized as being at the forefront of the worldwide innovation. Ampard Ltd is dynamically growing in Switzerland, Germany and other key markets.
• Development of new functionalities and adaptation of existing ones of a completely new platform
• Contribute to the system design and architecture of the next generation of our Products
• Management of
• 5+ years of experience with Java, Java EE technologies
• Good know-how in IT security
• Working with GIT and Maven is routine
• Design Patterns
• Object Relational Mapping — EclipseLink (Hibernate will do)
• RESTful Services
• Good Application design knowledge
• Data Formats: XML, JSON & Google Protocol Buffers
• Agile SCRUM; Extreme or other variants of Agile are also acceptable
• Dependency Injection Frameworks — Spring
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• Messaging: MQTT, ActiveMQ (or similar)
• Interest in the renewable energy domain, in particular photovoltaic and energy storage
• Possess accountability in meeting commitments and expectations
• High level of spoken English
• Experience in testing — JUnit; Test Driven Development
What’s in it for you?
• Exciting working environment in a global growth market
• A paved avenue for growing your responsibilities and expertise within this Company
• An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out hands down
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!