• Experience with React, Redux
• Experience in at least one mobile technologies as native Android & IOS App development
• Experience using REST APIs
• Overall UI / Mobile experience of 3+ years
• Knowledge in WEB technologies as HTTP, JSON
• “Get things done” attitude
• Participation in a new and challenging project
• Obtain deep experience in payment business domain
• Close cooperation with client
• Continuous self-improvement
• We celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.
• The social environment in Payoneer’s Company is supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing. We expect to keep that environment in our offices in Kiev, as well as other values we believe in, like- caring, team play, humbleness and more.
• Develop client’s mobile application from scratch
• Design and develop using latest technologies, for multiple environments
• Work in an agile development environment
On behalf of Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Mobile Application Senior Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle — based on requirements, you will drive the development and the team shall own also testing, along with support of Client’s QA.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center and Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in USA, are among the cool things our teams have developed and we bet you’ve heard about them.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of other known companies. We are looking forward to see you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com