On behalf of CloudLock, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
CloudLock (www.cloudlock.com), now part of Cisco, is architecting the world’s most comprehensive and collaborative Security-as-a-Service offering for the cloud. CloudLock is already being used by hundreds of customers around the world to provide compliance and data loss prevention across Google Drive, Google+ and Salesforce platforms. It’s a small, highly motivated team headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with remote offices in London and Israel.
The cloud is a passion (no servers allowed) and cloud security is a mission. If you’re as enthusiastic about this technological paradigm shift as we are, we want you on the team.
• The right candidate for this position will be able to be fully involved in new platforms integration with other Lviv team members of CloudLock.
• Expertise in Python backend development
• Knowledge in building data-driven applications with PostgreSQL
• Experience with OOP, OOD principles
• Experience with building integrations with cloud-based services
• Hands on experience with Linux
• Passionate about developing and designing complex architectures
• Work well in an experienced team with the ability to work independently on significant pieces of functionality (gathering requirements, preparing design and actual implementation)
• Passioned about quality (delivering code covered by unit tests and integration tests with no chance for bugs to hide among code lines)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable in a rapid-iteration Agile environment
• Practical experience with AWS
• Experience with Google (Drive, G+, GMail), Salesforce, MS Office365, AWS, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow APIs
• Good understanding of Python related frameworks Celery, gevent, Flask, Andible
• Be familiar with Git
• Knowledge of Elastic search, RabbitMQ, Redis
• Skill in Docker
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client (developers in US, IL, GB, product manager, sales engineers)
• Competitive salary
• Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company ( 41 industry awards)
• Long-term employment with 20 working-day paid vacation and other social benefits
• Business trips to Israel and US
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!