• At least 3 years professional experience as a programmer with .NET/C#.
• Good problem solving skils and ability to take decisions in application design.
• Understanding of multithreading.
• Good knowledge in OOA/D and SOLID principles and accustomed to TDD.
• Team player who sees the value of good communication with teammates .
• Being responsible and proactive.
• Good skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
• A university degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in development of desktop applications for Windows.
• Experience in developing WPF applications using MVVM pattern.
• Entity Framework
• Good analytical skills
Tobii offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. We invent and develop high-technology products and we always strive to create cutting edge technology. The world of Tobii is largely about developing and selling new technology and products. This means that Tobii offers a wide range of opportunities to its current and future employees. It also means that you will meet a mix of people with different profiles and personalities who create an open and compelling work environment.
At Tobii we love what we do — we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
• Produce maintainable and testable code following best OOP/OOD practices in order to build desktop applications for windows/.net
• Design and implement solutions in the entire stack, from data access and sensor integration all the way up to WPF UI layer.
• Code reviews.
• Communicate with teams in Kyiv and Stockholm working on same set of products in agile environment.
On behalf of Tobii ( www.tobii.com ), Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a developer in Tobii you will be using the latest technologies in combination with modern tools to obtain the most efficient working environment. Tobii strives for loose coupling, maintainability, testability and extensibility. Tobii works in small, effective and agile teams
You will enjoy working in a closely knit agile team to deliver value to our end customers. The team, together with their sister teams working on the same application platform, owns the whole implementation including frameworks for automated testing and continuous integration!
If this sounds interesting and you know that you are better than most in your field — please apply for this position!
The application is used by commercial and academic customers to design, execute and analyse experiments based on display of primarily visual stimuli and collection of biometric sensors — of which eye tracking is the most important. Data quality, code maintainability and smooth agile ever improving processes are important factors to our continued success.
Eye tracking is a technique that measures exactly where a person is looking on a screen, and is about to revolutionize our world just like the mouse did 20 years ago. Tobii is leading this revolution. Tobii is a growing company that develops eye tracking products for researchers, people with disabilities, interaction designers and advertising agencies.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org