- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related IT field
- Basic experience in functional test automation using either SoapUI (or comparable tools) for service testing and Selenium (or comparable tools) for UI test automation or similar technologies
- 1.5 years of QA experience in Agile Software Development
- Experience writing and executing test plans, test cases, defect management and reporting test results
- Experience with Jira or comparable tools
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Ability to complete work assignments under tight deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Experience using test management tool such as MS TFS (Team Foundation Server)/MTM (Microsoft Test Manager), HP ALM/QC, IBM Rational Quality Manager or Silk Test Manager
- Experience writing test automation for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in object orientated language such as .NET C# preferably or Java
- Experience with Protractor
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.
- Good Knowledge of SQL
• Very close cooperation with client
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks.
• Ability to influence project technologies.
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
• Continuous self-improvement.
• ISTQB/Java 8 Certification preparation
• QA knowledge sharing meetings
Become part of one or more Scrum teams and work closely with BA, Dev, Scrum Master, PO and QA Automation Architect resources to own all of the test automation activities
- Perform and oversee assigned project’s functional test automation efforts
- Analyze new applications to be automated within the test automation architecture / framework. Create new or modify the existing automated test cases if needed.
- Analyze project requirements/PBIs and identify automation priorities
- Deliver the test automation solutions that fit within Agile / Scrum software development methodologies
- Work with QA, Dev, BA and architects to understand the modules dependencies and implement the proper test automation approach
- Closely work with product scrum teams, QA leadership, DevOps and other members of the QA Automation team to deliver automated testing solutions
- Work closely with the QA Automation Architect to implement best-in-class test automation strategy and solutions
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Middle QA Engineer with automation background to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Testing Center of Excellence is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 55 employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 30 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
About Testing Center of Excellence:
Testing Center of Excellence is software quality assurance unit in Ciklum which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider department, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70 SQA professionals, working on 5 main directions: Manual, Automation, Performance, Security and QA Consulting.
Our main principles are:
People are over processes and hierarchy.
Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
Investing to people and innovations ensures your future.
Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Testing Centre of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
• Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
• eCommerce QA Services
• Automation QA Services
• Performance QA Services
• Security QA Services
• QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
• QA area — 41 certificates — ISTQB Foundation
• QA area — 2 certificates — ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
• Scrum Master area — 20 certificates — ICAgile Certified Professional
• Security area — 4 certificate — Offensive Security Certified Professional, Expert
Testing Center of Excellence Awards:
• Finalist for the 2015 European Software Testing Awards: www.ciklum.com/...
• European IT and Software Excellence Awards www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com