On behalf of Imagine (www.derivatives.com), Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join Dnepropetrovsk team on a full-time basis.
You will work in an Agile environment since Imagine projects are highly dynamic and the final products sometimes differ from the original specifications.
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine’s reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
• Daily systems operations like system health checks, firewall, SSO and proxy server management, account control and permission management
• Assistance during production deployments and change requests
• Support developer experiments and evaluation of new technologies
• Support and improve automation of monitoring and deployment infrastructure
• Share solutions and coordinate work and knowledge transfer to New York and London-based systems team member
• Linux and Windows administration
• Networking protocols (HTTP, WebSockets) and how to debug them
• HTTP proxies and load balancers (Apache, Nginx, F5 BigIP)
• Good English communication skills to explain and coordinate work with New York office
• Hands-on experience with Single Sign-On systems
• Development experience for web (server side)
• Understanding of continuous integration, build tools (Msbuild, maven) and repositories (nuget, maven, npm)
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!