Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Project Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
The client produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turnaround time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high.
The client’s headquarters are in Amsterdam and they have production teams in Poland and Ukraine, in Ciklum. The client is the world leader in creative digital production.
The project manager (PM) is responsible for the end-to-end management of digital production, adaptation & distribution of all asset types. PM liaises between clients and the production team, and ensures delivery on time, as per agreed budget & specifications
- Perform project management on all stages of digital production: from client request ingestion to project delivery (for all types of deliverables: digital, print, outdoor ads).
- Analyze project brief, requirements, and specs, communicate gaps
- Extract actionable briefings by interpreting extensive media plans.
- Craft a solid briefing that is clear, actionable, and facilitates quality output
- Perform scoping, planning, quoting, and reporting
- Receive, clarify, and approve change requests
- Build clear communication with clients, team and management
- Monitor client’s satisfaction level and keep it high
- Monitor team’s performance according to project KPIs
- Highlight any issues and strive to resolve them
- Ensure proper project administration
- Take ownership of project documentation, and ensure it is up to date
- Ensure proper project administration in Jira: ticket structure, planning, time tracking
- Coordinate onboarding process for project newcomers.
- Develop professional skills to achieve goals according to OKRs
- Participate & organize the meetings:
- Take part in daily and weekly team coordination meetings
- Organize & participate in meetings with the client
- Organize project progress meetings and trainings
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager
- Your 2+ years of experience in digital production
- You know your business when it comes to managing rich media, programmatic campaigns, and dynamic ad creatives
- Experience with the use of Project Management tooling s.a. Jira and the creation of detailed timing plans
- Experience in high-volume content production and adaptation
- Experience in CRM production will be a plus
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns
- You understand the anatomy of display ads and can comprehend spec sheets
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices
- You can scope assignments and prepare realistic timings and resource estimates
- You’re acquainted with the (post)production of film, image, and animation of assets for social media
- A systematic, fast, and accurate worker
- A team player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.