Ciklum is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Project Coordinator, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
Project Coordinator will end-to-end manage the delivery of digital projects to the renown international brands.
- You’ll be managing fast-moving asset adaptation projects on an international scale and will ensure our teams deliver quality content at scale
- You’ll liaise between our client leads and teams to ensure the Client nails milestone after milestone — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time
- You’ll help manage the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Rich Media and Moving Image Monks
- You’ll make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and ﬂag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront. A big part of your day-to-day is brieﬁng team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects
- You’ll schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right Monks are available to provide our client with a constant ﬂow of high-end production work
- You’ll also evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of ﬁnished projects to improve our processes and work streams
- We’re looking for someone who is ﬁrst and foremost an excellent project coordinator
- Your 2+ years of experience in digital production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers
- You know your business when it comes to managing rich media, programmatic campaigns and dynamic ad creatives
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns
- You understand the anatomy of display ads, know your way around DoubleClick and Sizmek, and can comprehend spec sheets
- You’re a proﬁcient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other oﬃces
- You can scope assignments and prepare realistic timings and resource estimates
- You’re acquainted with the (post)production of ﬁlm, image and animation of assets for social media
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- Dedicated, willing to learn a lot fast
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.