Ciklum is looking for a Middle IOS Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle IOS Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
- Develop parts of features or modules with acceptable quality with moderate supervision
- Efficiently use development toolset, follow code standards and team-agreed rules
- Create tests to cover their own code and cover most cases for business logic
- Investigate and fix application bugs
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Experience with modular application architectures
- Proficiency with Swift, Foundation, UIKit
- Practical experience with CoreData (initializing stack, data model, nested contexts)
- Comfortable with GrandCentralDispatch or other APIs to write multithreaded, asynchronous code
- Strong grasp of Xcode debugging tools
Your soft skills matter
- Following the “said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Strive for learning and growth
- Constant work on own mastership and self-development
- Have a good sense of UI, UX
- Ability to work well and respectfully with others by listening, communicating clearly, and actively sharing knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance and Mental Health programs.
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications.
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally.
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Vinnitsya. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up.
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential.
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients.
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events.
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.