Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About The Project:
Ciklum will build the collaborative sportswear design platform for TOP-5 company of the sportswear market. Scalable solution that will be used by famous worldwide sportswear designers to create and bring to market new sports fashion collections. Part of the larger Product Lifecycle Management ecosystem the platform delivered within the current project will become a market differentiator and key comparative advantage for multi-billion business. Project will use proven and edge technologies and concepts, such as SAFe, Behaviour-Driven Development, DevOps, Event-Driven architecture.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts using testing frameworks and tools
- Execute manual test cases to identify defects and ensure software quality
- Design, implement, and maintain automated test suites for regression and performance testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product requirements and create comprehensive test plans
- Report and track software defects, providing detailed information to aid in resolution
- Perform exploratory testing to identify potential issues that automated tests might miss
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback on testability and quality aspects
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the QA process and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in software testing
- 4+ years professional experience in QA area
- Automation QA experience (Java, Serenity BDD, Selenium, Cucumber, XRay)
- 2+ years of Manual QA experience
- 1+ years of Behavior-driven development (BDD) experience
- 1+ years AWS experience
- 1+ years of Client facing experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies with specialization in Web services, middleware technologies and UI automation
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects
- Experience in API testing and supportive frameworks
- Creating accurate and timely QA reports
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar)
- Experience of working with version control system (GIT)
- Develop and execute test scripts, including regression testing scripts
- Experience in completing hands on manual testing with minimal supervision
- Able to discuss defects/issues with all levels of the business
- Good problem-solving skills with an eye for detail (proven via an aptitude test)
- Able to stick to rigid deadlines for software releases
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify weaknesses in software applications
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, effectively communicating issues and resolutions to both management and development teams
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills — ability to plan and achieve a variety of tasks
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management solutions
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.