We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new businesses by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Delivery. Create and maintain state-of-the-art web applications
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of mockups/wireframes and architectural designs/specifications to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Problem solving, Solution Presentation, Meeting and Visual Facilitation
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Proven experience with React
- Strong in MFE and its architecture (theory and practice)
- AWS practical experience (Services, configuration and etc.)
- Proven experience in building ES6+ applications
- Proven records of UI development involvement
- Knowledge of applying web delivery design principles for websites and web applications for a positive user experience
- English B2+
- Ability to participate in team-work according to chosen development methodology
- Understanding of Agile and Lean principles
- Good knowledge in HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
- Experience in package management, Module bundling
- DevOps. Experience with CI/CD set up
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Performance analysis and optimization
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Web Components and other modern WEB APIs
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Experience in decisions’ making
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work competently.
- Contributes fully to the work of teams.
- Mental Agility: capacity to switch to any project, technical challenge, cross team collaborations
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.