Ciklum is looking for a React Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a React Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
Everything we do creates a safer future. Our people have a shared vision to protect the connected world, to create and deliver intelligent global solutions across an ever-changing financial crime landscape. We are obsessed with solving problems for our customers, we bring together great minds who face tough challenges on a daily basis and are encouraged to make a difference.
Together, we make the world a safer place.
Make everyday matter.
Who We Are
The client is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. Since its founding in 2017, the client today serves 1500+ Enterprise customers globally and has grown to 2,500 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals across over 20 countries.
- Work as part of an agile development team within our Financial Crime Prevention Product Engineering team
- Understand all functional and non-functional requirements, translate these into a solid design and follow through with implementation, code review and testing activities
- Work towards frequent high-quality releases and meet deadlines
- Introduce innovative technologies and improve existing code
- Collaborate with other teams in design workshops
- Take full responsibility for test-driven development and work effectively with QA
- Take the initiative and assume ownership for tasks or problems
- Improve practices and design principles
- Frameworks: React, Redux
- Other: Webpack, ESLint, Babel
- Technologies: Highcharts, Cross Filters, Vis.js, Websocket, Tailwind, Node.js
- Test Driven Development: WebdriverIO or similar UI testing tools, Jest, Mocha
- Web\Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss
- Tools — VSCode, IntelliJ, GitHub Actions, GitHub Codespaces
- Test Driven Development — Jest, Sourcelab
- Agile development methodologies — Scrum, Kanban
- Working with AWS/Azure/Cloud related tools and technologies
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.