Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on UI/backend
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects and communicate with developers and project managers
- 4+ years of WEB and API Automation● Experience in design and creation of JS / TS TAF (test automation framework) from scratch.
- Design patterns knowledge
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products Playwright or Cypress frameworks
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Gitlab or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- “Shift left” concept understanding
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant degree
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with WEB and API test automation of microservices-based applications
- Jest and Mocha experience would be a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java/Python would be a great plus.
- Experience with React
- BrowserStack experience would be a plus
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Some knowledge of AWS services is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.