Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Project:
Our client is building the leading enterprise AI SaaS company for digital transformation across the most critical and resilient growth industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial crime prevention, manufacturing, media, and IT service management. Since its founding in 2017, today it serves 1500+ Enterprise customers globally and has grown to 2,500 talented leaders, data scientists, and other professionals across over 20 countries.
- Work as part of an agile development team within our Financial Crime Prevention Product Engineering team
- Design, develop, release, and maintain CI/CD tools and related processes
- Maintain and optimize our Cloud Hosted environments
- Take the initiative and assume ownership for tasks or problems
- Troubleshoot process and tool-related issues to drive issues to resolution
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of innovative technologies
- Understanding of cloud computing
- Experience with Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubrnetis
- AWS cloud experience
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Experience with source code management tools such as Github, Git/BitBucket
- Good shell scripting skills such as Bash
- Experience in DevOps operational model
- Banking DB experience
- Agile delivery methodologies
- Azure cloud experience
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with GitHub or Atlassian toolset
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Experience with monitoring systems and observability platforms such as Graphana
- Experience with Groovy, Python or similar scripting languages
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.