Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- You will be part of the technical experts of the application stack as well as the underlying. infrastructure and have direct responsibility for:
- DevOps across different Areas
- QA excellence, specifically automatic testing (performance, functional, smoke, ...)
- Continuous integration, automated testing and automatic deployment to ensure frequent and reliable releases with minimum downtime
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins
- Highest application scalability, performance and stability
- You will help establish and overlook guardrails for backend capabilities and processes for your area and will ensure the highest quality in the deliverables, defining the coding and design guidelines to follow and ensuring they are applied in your domain
- Maintain and enhance monitoring framework (data collection, alert aggregation, dashboarding) and Implement and enhance alerting logic (framework)
- Ensure tool standards, Exploit tool capability to fine tune product reliability
- Integrate incident, release, monitoring, alerting tools into the overall ecosystem
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks in infrastructure and application layers
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- You help define standards and adopt new technologies
- Digital Native, with a passion for latest technology and consumer value delivery. Have a startup mentality and be passionate about creating and running the software you build
- 5+ years experience of the above mentioned technologies and College/University degree with a major in Computer Science or related fields
- Specific Technical skills:
- Exposure to languages such as Java/SpringBoot, Nodejs, Python, C++
- DevOps engineer with strong experience in container orchestration
- Having a DevOps mindset and being familiar
- Good experience with CI/CD pipelines including BitBucket, Jenkins and QA methodologies
- Experience with databases in both local and cloud
- Good understanding of public cloud offerings such as AWS components like EC2, IAM, RDS, Cloudwatch etc.
- Knowledge of server-side technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands on experience on enterprise tools set such as Grafana, Instana, Prometheus, ELK Stack etc.
- Has exposure to networking concepts (SSH, FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancing, etc.)
- Has experience in any scripting language (bash / python / perl)
- Eager to never stop learning
- Ability to work in highly complex projects on a global level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting and collaborating with different levels of business and external vendors
- Aptitude to be a good team player and the desire to learn and implement new technologies
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)
- A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Microservices architecture
- Java/SpringBoot, NodeJS, Python, C++, Go
- Scripting language (bash / python / perl)
- Docker and kubernetes
- Cloud solutions: AWS
- Databases: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Aurora, etc.
- Monitoring and alerting: Grafana, Instana, Prometheus, ELK etc.
- CI/CD: Jenkins, BitBucket, Jenkins
What`s in it for you?
Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.