Ciklum is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Technical Support Specialist, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Respond to customers' request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Service Desk management
- Understand and analyze customers' problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Help to solve most problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to developers and next support level
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Ongoing tasks completion whilst meeting set deadlines
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Windows Server
- Experienced user in PC based computer systems
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking is a must (ability to combine main functions and other ongoing processes), self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening, evening-night)
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up is a MUST
- Meet deadlines precisely
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Windows Server would be a plus
- Experience with FreshDesk, Zendesk will be a plus
- Experience on similar (IT support) position will be a plus
- Detail and service oriented
- Able to plan own time
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.