Ciklum is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Technical Project Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Linak.
About the Client:
Would you like to help us to drive Software projects for our products in the MEDLINE & CARELINE business area?
LINAK is a Danish family-owned company that is the global market leader in its fields.
In MEDLINE & CARELINE business unit we deliver actuator solutions for the hospital and care sector worldwide — including hospital beds, patient lifts, dental chairs etc.
It is important for our success that our solutions give our customers the experience of competent service and value-creating solutions for their specific application. Software is a large part of this experience.
We are the market leader within our field, put the customer first and challenge the status quo. This gives us many exciting professional challenges and we are always considering how we can make our work more efficient and innovative. At the same time, we prioritize a sensible balance between work and private life. You will be surrounded by experienced and professionally strong colleagues in a team-oriented culture where cooperation and flexibility are paramount. LINAK is proud of having a long lasting cooperation with our CIKLUM team members. You will be working in a Scandinavian stile team with a flat hierarchy and an open culture.
- Project coordination with Project managers and stakeholders
- Lead multiple teams of developers (typically teams are sized 1-3 Developers)
- Being responsible for estimating projects and sub-projects
- Help the team to keep focus and communicate impediments to Senior Software managers
- Being responsible for creating and documenting the software architecture
- Convert system and product requirements to software requirements
- Report project status and keep track of deadlines
- Having responsibility for project documentation
- Are educated as engineer/technician
- Have experience as a technical lead, project manager or product owner
- Are strong in creating documentation and making sure it is kept up to date during the development
- Have knowledge about embedded software and hardware
- Can create and communicate embedded software architecture
- Have knowledge about various protocols and interfaces (such as CAN, UDS, LIN)
- Master structured design with focus on stability and quality
- Work systematically and have the ability to create an overview for yourself and others
- Thrive in an international team, where we solve the tasks together
- Are open, curious and have a good sense of humor
- Speak and write English on a professional level
What is in it for you?
- Care: We ensure Mental Health programs and financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.