We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
About the Project:
Via’s Map Editor is a mapping tool that allows users to edit and update the road and walking maps used by the Via ride booking services. The Map Editor is designed to be user-friendly and allows anyone to create, edit and modify map data. The Map Editor interface displays a map view of the Via service zone, with roads, stop points, points of interests and more.
- Design and implement complex web applications using the established approaches and best practices
- Improve existing engineering and quality standards in a team and help other team members adopt them
- Create CI/CD pipeline by template and/or assist DevOps team in creating more complex pipelines
- Participate in the hiring process and technical interview activities
- Coach/supervise middle/junior engineers by demand of the project
- Deliver pixel-perfect map-based UI components, according to the Via design system guidelines
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit! Software Design:
- Experience in designing solutions for complex features and creating documentation
- Uses the established standards and algorithms for implementing the application
- Practical use of advanced features in React
- Experience in refactoring existing applications according to new requirements
- Hands-on experience with testing approaches and tools
- Ability to adjust and maintain the code quality rules and metrics
- Experience in configuring CI/CD pipelines (TravisCi, GitLabCI, etc)
- Collaborates with the DevOps team to set up the custom CI/CD pipeline
- Communication is a key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at advanced fluency level
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Proactive in efforts to deliver results according to expectations
- Suggesting new ideas, and looking for alternative solutions
- Eager to learn and grow: curios, keen to constant self-development
- Constantly improving own mastership
- Ability to express ideas, thoughts and questions simply, concisely and in a structured way
- Capability to assess tasks of less experienced colleagues
- Skilled in constructive feedback providing
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.