Ciklum is looking for a Delivery Operations Specialist to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Delivery Operations Specialist, you will drive discipline and provide analytical support across global operational processes. Delivery operations specialists will closely interact with multiple stakeholders globally and work at pace and in multiple systems.
- Be a center of discipline and accuracy in time logging for Delivery Center or globally
- Manage and regularly improve operational processes to maximize operating efficiencies
- Set up and run the governance enable achieving Delivery Center targets
- Provide analytical support to ensure the execution of operational objectives (utilization, hiring capacity, capability management, profitability, and attrition)
- Acting as the pivotal point of Ciklum Digital business operations — weekly/monthly closing
- Acting as first-line support for a delivery system for delivery managers and delivery teams
- Collecting ad-hoc data and building analytics and reports for Ciklum Digital in collaboration with other departments/projects/units/etc
- Experience with spreadsheets (quickly build a pivot table, use formulas like vlookup, sumifs, countifs, importrange and queries) and business intelligence tools (at Ciklum we use Sisense, DataStudio, Apps Script)
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, navigate ambiguity, and bring clarity and structure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What`s in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.