Ciklum is looking for a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure skills to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Azure, Azure Stack Hub, ARM Templates, AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) and be Azure certified. As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for migrating infrastructure to Azure, designing, implementing, and maintaining our cloud-based infrastructure and ensuring high availability, reliability, and security.
- Create a migration plans for the infrastructure
- Design and implement Azure infrastructure using AKS, Azure Stack Hub and ARM templates
- Deep Kubernetes understanding and management
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines for application deployment
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment
- Implement and maintain monitoring, logging, and alerting systems
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure that the infrastructure is properly configured and optimized for performance
- Troubleshoot issues related to the infrastructure, applications, and deployments
- Ensure compliance with security policies, procedures, and standards
- Plan and execute cloud migration strategies from other cloud providers to Azure
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Azure and Azure Stack Hub
- Experience with ARM templates and Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Github Actions, GitLabCI
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, specifically AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service)
- Experience with cloud migration from other cloud providers to Azure
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of security best practices and compliance standards
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Azure certification is a very preferable to have
- Experience with Azure Marketplace is a big plus
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.