Ciklum is looking for an Expert Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Expert Automation QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for TUI.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience
- Develop best practices, publicize and follow them Quality Engineering is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- Communication with huge amount of stakeholders and their coachnig/mentoring
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risk
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- 6+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web and backend/API testing
- Expert-level understanding of the fundamentals of test theory and methodology
- Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types (Web, backend. High load Optional in mobile, embedded, SaaS and etc)
- Experience with different business domains (Travel preferable)
- Expert-level experience in development of automation frameworks from scratch
- Deep understanding of SOLID and another programming principles and design patterns, hands-on experience applying them into test frameworks
- Java coding proficiency in programming language
- Experience with BDD, TDD, ATDD
- Solid experience with test automation tools : Selenium and Cucumber
- Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData
- Hands-on experience working with enterprise frameworks
- Experience with different test runners
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT)
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins). CI tools setup,tuning and configuration
- Virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible etc)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience in development
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Experience with message brokers/queues: SQS, SNS, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- Experience with cloud solutions like AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Own AQA/development libraries
- Integration of GDPR principles in automated testing
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We're committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.