Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the BigID.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and teamwork.
We are looking for a talented Senior QA automation to join our R&D department. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, passionate about technology, with keen eye for details, and excellent project management skills.
About the Client:
BigID is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect and manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel and operations in the US and Europe.
The Client provides enterprise software for managing and protecting customer and employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection and privacy technology combines machine learning and identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data and meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. The Client software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis and privacy compliance.
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects — Building and maintaining automated testing framework
- REST API testing
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- At least 3 years experience in software QA & automation
- Proven experience working with data bases (SQL & non SQL)
- Proven experience working in an agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) and Test-Driven-Design
- Experience working with REST API
- Experience working with cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with containers (K8s, Docker)
- Advantage — working with: Jenkins, proficient in Linux OS
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.