Ciklum is looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Delivery Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Babel.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to oversee the fulfillment of our key project to deliver a modern Databricks and Snowflake based data warehouse (“Dataverse”) and migrate our legacy data warehouse based on MySql to it. This is a core project which will enable the company to effectively leverage data to deliver value to analytics, marketing, controlling, finance and other stakeholders. You will be working in a cross-functional team coordinating activities between data engineers, data platform team and consumers of data.
You will enable Babbel’s growth by driving successful implementation of best-in-class data infrastructure. You are passionate about driving cross-functional projects end-to-end for our new to establish “Dataverse”.
- Management for the project delivery in time
- Scoping the project into achievable milestones
- Working closely with the key stakeholders such as our Data Foundations team, Business Intelligence, Finance, Marketing or Product Data
- Enabling communication and resolve blockers for the development teams to deliver at scale and pace
- Taking over the established project management / plan from our Program Manager
- Actively managing & mitigating risks and communicate with transparency
- Align between the stakeholders within this project (data engineers and business/product analysts)
- Closely collaborating with the Program Manager and other Project Managers to ensure this project is in line and scope with the program and dependencies are recognized, covered and resolved
- Actively shaping the scope, methodology and phases of the project, in addition to moderation and communication of results
- Maintaining scope of project documentation and description
- Managing the roadmap of the project (content, depiction, sharing updates to stakeholders and senior management)
- Quarterly plan and progress tracking
- Long term Roadmap and milestones
- Timeline of stakeholder input
- Enabling the development teams to understand business requirements and manage deliverables by collaborating with the Product Managers of the stakeholder teams
- Ensuring trust, clarity in decision-making and responsibility
- Managing regular stakeholder communication
- Support in the breakdown of the roadmap into sprints in the form of Epics and user stories in Jira
- Guiding the teams to identify and resolve issues and conflicts, together with the leadership both at team and organizational level
- A big picture view and can formulate project goals as business outcomes, while having an eye on the details
- Good understanding of the technical landscape with AWS, Databricks and Snowflake
- Understanding of the challenges in delivering a complex, cross-connected data project and know how to resolve them
- Can-do attitude and strike the right balance between empathy and assertiveness
- Proven track record of successful implementation of data projects in a similar environment
- Hands-on experience in applying agile practices, principles and methods
- Agile certification/s (Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner, Prince2, PMP, etc.)
- Awareness of SQL, data structures and data flows
- ETL and DBT knowledge
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or Productboard
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.