Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (Mobile) to join our team full-time in Poland.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer (Mobile), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Client/ Project:
Our Client is a world renowned automotive manufacturer with a long history starting from the 1940s. Next year is the 75th anniversary of a global icon. In the build up to this landmark date we will be assisting to reconnect with the lost owners. There are something close to 300k vehicles still on the road in the UK and they are all in need of help in lots of different ways.
The solution we end up with is still being determined through a discovery process which concludes at the beginning of May however we do know that we will be building iOS and Android apps to help the people with cars keep them on the road for longer, there will be content hosting, functionality to help diagnose problems, connections to experts and e-commerce. The project will be entirely green field and we're looking for highly skilled people that want to collaborate on producing a product that will ultimately serve a global audience.
- Architect test automation frameworks from scratch
- Develop automated functional tests for iOS & Android native apps and Mobile WebApp solutions
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Onboarding of new team members on the project
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation for Mobile platforms
- Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, types and methodologies
- Experience in creation of test documentation (test strategy, test plans, etc.)
- Experience in setting up test automation frameworks from scratch
- Good knowledge of any modern programming language supported by testing frameworks (e.g. Python, Java, JS)
- Proven experience with testing production environments
- Proven experience with Appium, Espresso/XCUITest frameworks
- Experience with different test runners like TestNG and JUnit5
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT)
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, AWS Device Farm
- Experience with BDD
- Experience in tuning and configuration of device farms
- Good Knowledge of SQL and no-SQL DBs (PostgreSQL, mongo, redis etc.)
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions Gdansk or Wroclaw
- Work from home/100% remote
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to cover family members
- Fully covered life insurance — 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance — up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum — Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.