Ciklum is looking for a Lead Manual QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Lead Manual QA Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About the Project:
Client for this project is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 500+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance and Cyber Security.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
- Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Establishing and improving test processes
- Managing distributed QA teams across multiple time zones
- Working with a release manager
- QA processes audit
- Working closely with development teams to strive for quality
- Pushing quality first culture
- Heading bug triages
- Working with QA metrics
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing of web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- 2+ years of experience in QA management and leadership
- Good knowledge of QA processes
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies, i.e., Scrum, SAFe
- Experience in management of distributed teams
- Experience with QA Process Audit
- Experience with QA Metrics and working with Metrics
- Experience in test management and bug management systems, such as Jira or VSTS (AzDo)
- Experience working with REST API (tools: Swagger, Postman, etc.)
- Experience using SQL (MySQL/Oracle/Postgresql)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MongoDB
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- English level: Advanced
- Solid experience in automation, performance or security testing
- Proven QA Consulting experience
- 3+ business domains experience
- Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python)
- Understanding of web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- ISTQB, PMP, ICAgile, and/or other certificates
- Self-motivated and goal-driven
- Motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Will to take challenges and educate others
What's in it for you?
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We cant wait to see you at Ciklum.