Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Ciklum Client.
About the Client:
Our Client provides financial services to 153 million customers: Individuals, Companies, Institutions, Corporations, Private Banking and Universities and has an active presence in thousands of communities worldwide. Their aim is to be the best open financial services platform, by acting responsibly. The project is aimed to provide a solution that will replace the original credit card processing gateway.
- Develop automated API/Service level tests
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns, and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- 3+ years of API Automation (REST, SOAP)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in Java and OOP
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Knowledge of BDD approaches (Cucumber / SpecFlow)
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Knowledge of UK and/or Euro payment scheme
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python/C# would be a great plus
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.