Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI.
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on UI/backend
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Primary skills: Java, Automated testing(API)
- CI/CD: Experience with CI/CD setup
- Methods and tools: Docker
- Quality Assurance: Testing, Quality Assurance (gates)
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, or similar).
- QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.