Ciklum is looking for a Senior Mobile Flutter Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Mobile Flutter Developer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. The Client is an ambitious, international start-up enabling people to progress their passion for plants and nature through the application of technology.
About the Project:
We (Videoslots) were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,300 games from over 160 different game providers and we are set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
- Arch: Clean, MVVM, SOLID, White labeling, modularity
- App: GetX, RxDart, HTTP, Rest, Pay
- Testing: Test, flutter_test, mockito
- CI/CD: Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Fastlane + Bash
- Develop cross-platform mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Create and maintaining architecture design and documentation
- New feature development
- Integrate mobile apps with web services
- Tests development
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentorship of junior and middle colleagues
- 5+ years of cross-platform or native apps development experience
- Strong knowledge of Dart programming language
- Strong knowledge of Flutter framework internals
- Good understanding of native iOS apps development
- Good understanding of native Android apps development
- Experience in unit and widget testing
- Experience in UI testing with flutter_driver
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with common Flutter APIs and Capabilities
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Understanding of app signing, provisioning, etc
- Experience with an app distribution process
- Understanding of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Commitment and dedication
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.