Ciklum is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Middle Java Developer, you become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the TUI.
About the Client:
You’ll work with TUI, the leading tourism group. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof with 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 17 cruise liners, and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. This integrated offering enables TUI to provide 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions combined with their commitment to sustainable tourism. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 250 index.
The project uses modern architectural approaches. All solutions are cloud-based and use a serverless approach. You will work closely with TUI’s top delivery management and business representatives to define the future of the travel industry. Ciklum provides you with colleagues who can be your mentors, good coworkers in solving tech challenges, or just nice people to work with. Millions of tourists all over the world will use the results of your work, and you can shape the way these solutions will be implemented.
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit’s architecture design standards, code standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of design and requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
We know that sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Primary skills: Java, Spring Frameworks
- Secondary skills: RDBMS, NoSQL
- CI/CD: Clouds AWS
- Methods and tools: Docker
- Quality Assurance: Testing, Quality Assurance (gates), Technical Backlog
- Software Design: API Architectural Styles (like REST, gRPC)
- SDLC: Agile development experience
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Certifications on:
- Spring Frameworks
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Kotlin experience
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.