Ciklum is looking for a Front End HubSpot Engineer to join our team full-time in Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
About the role:
As a Front End HubSpot Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Ciklum.
If you like continuous improvement, working close to the business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to their limit by making use of new techniques — then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Join us to be part of this constant growth and success!
- Create new web pages and landing pages
- Manage all technical aspects of the HubSpot and WordPress websites
- Manage integration of HubSpot with Salesforce
- Proactive in solution development, troubleshooting and process improvements
- Take part in the decision-making in design applications
- Keep technical documentation up-to-date
- Work in an Agile manner
- Help with UX analysis and provide design recommendations for wireframes — will be a plus
- 2+ years of experience with HubSpot, including integrations with 3rd party solutions
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress
- Experience in creating a web application on WordPress from scratch, including a web server, DB, and REST API
- Experience working with wireframes, mockups, and designs — will be a plus
- Knowledge of UX principles
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Self-starter and self-organized
- Proactive team-player
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now — let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.