Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA (C#) Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA (C#) Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
About the Project:
Our Client is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
- You will provide testing technical leadership in development and execution of automated testing for the customers cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. You will support team alignment with organizational initiatives and objectives, whilst safeguarding and growing product awareness of the poker product
- Additionally, you will work with client’s Test Managers, Team Leads, and the other agile team members to lead automation initiatives through the team
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma OR Equivalent
- 5+ years testing experience with exposure to agile testing environments ISTQB Test Analyst/Manager or equivalent
- Create and drive automation test strategy and assets
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience Integrating automated testing into CI process using TeamCity
- Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service and Mobile)
- Good understanding and use of testing Processes and Techniques
- Great Mentoring/Coaching ability
- Experience with test analysis, preparation and planning
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types Automation
- Embracing change in a dynamic agile environment
- The ability to foresee and create improvements to existing testing procedures as needed
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team
- Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills
- A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.