Ciklum is looking for a Junior IT Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
Our recently opened delivery hub in Sofia brings exciting global opportunities for Bulgarian tech talents.
- Service Desk System tickets management
- Daily users support of hardware/software issues
- Assistance to Infrastructure Engineers in setup/maintenance of servers and network equipment
- Cooperation with Procurement in terms of delivery and logistics
- Negotiation with IT service providers
- Cooperation with remote IT Support Team on IT projects
- Update IT processes according to details of office workflows
- Performing hardware/software inventories and keeping this information actual
- IT Stock management
- Education — higher
- Experience on similar (IT support) position from 2 years
- Knowledge of Windows 7-10, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu, MS Office 2007-2019, MS Office 365
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Active Directory, GPO
- Understanding of ITIL principles, good communication skills
- English — upper intermediate
- High level of communication is a must
- Calm, responsible, initiative, self-organized, eager to learn
What's in it for you?
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work — a 100% remote or on-sight in our office at the heart of Sofia. Own your schedule — you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Ciklum entered Bulgaria in 2022 to expand its presence in Eastern Europe and is ready to welcome bright talents.
Be a part of a big story created right now — let’s grow our delivery centre in Bulgaria together. Boost your skills and knowledge: create and innovate with like-minded professionals as a part of a global company with a local spirit and start-up soul.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.